Pair a PS4 or an Xbox Controller With Your iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Settings menu on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Select Bluetooth.
3. Turn on your PS4 controller and hold the PlayStation button and Share button together until the light bar at the top starts to rapidly flash white lights.
4. Select “DualShock 4 Wireless Controller” from the Other Devices menu.
1. First, open Settings > Bluetooth and switch it on. Make sure to stay on this page until pairing is done.
2. Now, press and hold Share + PS buttons on your PS4 controller simultaneously for a few seconds, until you see the light bar turn white and blinking rapidly.
3. Next, on your iOS device, you’ll see the ‘DualShock 4 Wireless Controller’ appear under devices in Bluetooth. Tap on it to finish pairing.
Now, once you are done playing, and you wish to disconnect or totally unpair the wireless controller from your device, just follow these steps:
1. Open Control Centre on your iOS 13 device by swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen. 2. Now long-press the Bluetooth icon until the menu expands.
3. Now, again tap on the Bluetooth icon to reveal the list of paired devices.
4. From here, simply tap on DualShock 4 Wireless Controller to quickly disconnect.
5. Alternatively, you can also long-press the PS button on the DualShock 4 wireless controller to disconnect it from your iPhone or iPad.
6. Additionally, if you want to completely unpair the wireless controller from your device, just go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad, and open Bluetooth.
7. From the list of paired devices, hit the i icon next to DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, and from the next screen, tap Forget This Device.